Empty cup
A SHORT STORY
AN EMPTY CUP
"Ma'am", please can I talk to you briefly, Funke turned sharply to see a lady standing beside her.
"I am busy" Funke replied
I promise I won't take much of your time, she said
are you deaf? "I am busy" I yelled at her and she left
Funke was enjoying the cool breeze of the evening at her favourite spot in the neighborhood, Life has been good to her, she has everything at her beckon.
"How can a low life life her be seeking for my attention, Funke said to herself and she stood up angrily to leave the place. she walked proudly to where she parked her car and zoomed off. As she drove out she noticed a crowd of people gathered in front of a compound and people were rushing into the compound, Funke became curious and parked her car to see what could be happening.
She was surprised to hear"suicide" from the crowd, she walked closely to see who it was and BEHOLD it was the same lady that wanted to talk to her earlier.
She broke down in tears, she could have prevented her from commiting suicide if she had listened to her.
VANITY UPON VANITY
A millionaire is not someone who acquire a million wealth but someone who has affected a million lives.
God has blessed us to be a blessing to others
show love to people around you.
Someone is holding an empty cup to you expecting a little drop of water. Fill that cup no matter how small, you could be saving a life.
If you love God you will show love to people around you
It is important you learn to treat people first class treatment, give them first class respect, first class welcome, first class smile.
Regardless of their status be good to others.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF
Show Love to others.

Comments
Post a Comment